Courage to Myself
Live the changes without fear
Well-being, authenticity, physical and spiritual health, self-confidence. Who does not feel at sympathize with these words here and there some discomfort? In private and professional life, it is to stay to your woman or your man, but too often on what costs? How often do we tear ourselves together to give us and others no nakedness?
How often do we come up against our own limits, but did not find the measure, time or requirements to bring our own ways to a common denominator.
What happens in this training?
In the training „Courage to Myself“ you get tools to deal best with yourself and with others. During the indoor part, on the first day, it comes to a full life through mindfulness in the here and now. The outdoor experiences on the second day anchor your new self-image and you feel like a new person
Modules of the first day
- Who am I? How do I see myself? How do others see me?
- How do I become who I am? Ways to authenticity and self-acceptance
- How do I find out what I want? Vision, goals in my life
- How do I get with courage and joy to a self-image in well-being and inner harmony? Disney Strategy: Don’t dream your life, live your dream. Affirmations of the true positive thinking
- How do I learn to make the „right“ decisions? By the power of the unconscious and its utilization, intuition vs. mind, proaction vs. reaction
- How is it possible for me to have confidence in myself and in my life? Strategies for a „less is more“ (control vs. release). Esteem and forgiveness for more „Courage to Myself“!
Modules of the second day
- Broader limits, build confidence, gain freedom, live and enjoy solidarity and loyalty, the Courage to Myself for a fulfilling way to „We“.
- Outdoor activities with reflections and transfers.
- Creating the personal self-development plan (SDP) for a lifelong Courage to Myself.
Meet yourself – experience your true size
The second day offers to all fans of adventure and daring an ideal opportunity to meet your own boundaries, to overcome them, to grow with obstacles, to face challenges and ultimately triumphant – and guarantees much bigger and stronger – to reach your highest point.
You are not alone on the way up
Obviously in the high ropes course it is not only about individual performance. While everyone has to pass its own test of courage and has to overcome fear, the entire action should also be considered being a team event.
|Target audience||All kind of managers, new appointed executives,|
HR and personnel development department staff of your company
|With||Klaus Otto und Stefan Hieronimus|
|Where||Hotel Zugbrücke, Brexbachstr. 11 – 17, 56203 Höhr-Grenzhausen|
|When||After agreement, Day 1: 11.00 – 19.00, Day 2: 9.00 – 17.00|
|Investment||5.000 € / Fee for 2 executive trainers|
(incl. material,/food/equipment and security for the outdoor day,
exclusive journey and overnight stay – additional sales tax)
Call or Email
Tel. 02234 601803